Wednesday, March 13, 2013

@PureBeautyModel

Model Name: kimmora MaRose
Stats:
Location: Ewing Nj
Status:
Website: not yet
Twitter: @PureBeautyModel


When did you decide to pursue modeling? Well I've been modeling for 4 years and I have gotte so many compliments on my legs and askin why I'm not modeling.

What are the pros and cons for modeling in your opinion? Pros are that my height I can do more then just magazines and urban, I can branch out to more things . Cons is that I'm not as thick as the other urban Models so it's like I gotta stand out and work with what I have.

What would you say are your biggest accomplishments thus far? My tearsheets I can actually show that I'm published across the world in different magazines.


What magazines have you been featured in? Stardom 101 Magazine in June , Bully Girl Magazine in July , Naked hustle (Breast Cancer Awareness) issue , Stack Models issue 2, Naked Hustle (Forbidden Fruit) issue , Angels Magazine (How to be a player) issue and EM enfluenz Mag new online issue which dropped today Mar. 13, 2013

Other than modeling what else are you interested in doing? Started my own Jewlery line and a book similar to my life


If you could give new models any advice what would it be? Know what you want to do , don't just say I wana model. Define what you wana do. I can't stand when they say they models just because they did a shoot or took pictures. Your not a model your an Aspiring Model. That needs to kno what angle she needs to turn or where she needs to be so that you can have a brand or a name for yourself.


Where do you see yourself in 5yrs? Miami in my own lil town house living my dreams, doing not just magazines but commercials , acting scenes etc.

Turn on: guys hair , personality , the way they dress meaning no Baggy Saggy Clothes. The way you approach me

Turn offs: when a guy says yo, don't say yo to me and don't text me yo, I have a name and baggy clothes that's that mess I don't like . And if I'm at a local party/event and u give me a hood name your street name ughhh Save It. Baby Momma Drama (NO)

Dream Guy/Girl : dream guy tall brown skin or carameal , nice body no beer belly. Eaither waves or curly hair like you mixed. Nice eyes if not colored they have to be nice not high looking. Decent teeth/lips show that you respect yourself and hygiene . Nice polo or dressed up attire. Nice belt a belt is a must I don't need to see your behind while we out in public. Head on straight that has a future/goals not about the street life.


In a small paragraph tell us your ultimate fantasy : idk lol


Shout Outs: first and foremost God mainly and my mother we have our differences but I love her. My bestfriend/1/2 , my #1 support Rich Vuitton and my fans/real friends who believe in me .



No comments:

Post a Comment