Monday, November 5, 2012

@JuiceyAdoir

Model Name: Juicey Adoir

Stats: 36-26-42

Location: Ohio (OHIO HIP HOP AWARD WINNER BEST MODEL 2012)


Status: Getting Money

Website: www.juiceyadoir.com

Twitter: @JuiceyAdoir


When did you decide to pursue modeling?:
My first photoshoot was in March 2011.


What are the pros and cons for modeling in your opinion?: The pros are the money that you can make once you have established a brand. The cons are the CONS in the Modeling Industry. The faggot ass fake muthafukkas that bullshyt you, waste your time and try to sell you a dream.

What would you say are your biggest accomplishments thus far?
My biggest accomplishment so far is writing a book The Bad Bytch Rule Book. It is an inspiration and motivational guide to help keep women on a positive path.


What magazines have you been featured in?:
I have been featured in Straight Stuntin three times, including The 5th Anniversary Edition. I have been in Stunnaz Magazine three times, Naked Hustle Magazine, Cover of Hip Hop Stardum Magazine, Cover of Audacity Magazine, Cover of Bubble Shake Magazine, Boss of the Week in Ambition Magazine, Hype Magazine, F.E.D.S. Magazine, GRID Magazine and Urban Ink Pin Up Girl

Other than modeling what else are you interested in doing?:
I also own a large childcare center in my hometown of Columbus Ohio.

If you could give new models any advice what would it be?:
Be the absolutely best model you can be. Make sure you work hard to perfect your product. Keep yourself healthy,in good physical shape and emotionally stable. Build yourself into a brand and be prepared to market it.

Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?: In a penthouse suite condo with plush thick ass carpeting.
My feet kicked up and my jeans ripped up. Still swaggin on hoes, but a little more established and a lot more wealthy.

Turn on: A boss nicca that smells good.

Turn offs: To hear a grown ass man whining.


Dream Guy/Girl: Tall, Handsome, Athletic Build, Boss Mentality, Educated, Thuggish, Aggressive, Romantic, Business Mind

In a small paragraph tell us your ultimate fantasy:
I would like a nicca to eat my cochie while we shopping in the Gucci Store...

Shout Outs: Much love to all my Bad Bytchez who constantly offer me love and support. Shout out to my fellow Models, including the very beautiful and sexy Ms Melissa Irish. Special Shout out to Legion Music Group: @RikkReighn @Miss_Raindrop @Whoisdjhylyte @LegionMusicCEO

No comments:

Post a Comment